Lengen..wait for it..dary!

For my last three starts I decided to revisit my childhood and make a pokemon card via the Pokemon Card assignment, what came out of it was “Legendary!“. I decided to pay tribute to my favorite play boy, soft-hearted womanizer – Barney Stinson. Coming with up his attacks took a little bit of time, but were pretty easy to think of since he has catch phrases, hence the “Suit up!” attack. **Possible spoiler?**In case you havent seen it, Barney always wears a suit because he thinks it makes him stand out from the blue jean and t-shirt crowd and gives him and advantage at picking up women. In some situations, he will ask other members of the group to meet him somewhere and he tells them to “Suit up!”

The Wingman attack concept is pretty simple. In the show, he is obssessed with picking up women so he tends to help out his friends by being the Wingman.

Lengen....wait for it..dary!

Tags: ,

No Responses to “Lengen..wait for it..dary!”

1. Briana says:

This is so funny! I love HIMYM! I love the suit up power 🙂

2. guacamoleh says:

This is hilarious. I like how you made him a psychic type. We all know he isn’t going to be doing any fighting. I think there is room for more though. You could have given him a weakness or resistances.

3. Alan Levine says:

I know nothing of the dude, but can see you have fit the personality.

The one thing that bothers me is the distorted horizontal stretch of Barney’s photo. Fixing might require some background clone painting to extend the scene or or reshaping the card shape.